- Once you have downloaded the installer, open the terminal (CTRL+ALT+T in Ubuntu).
- Type in the following commands:
- sudo apt install ./path/to/downloaded/link
- sudo apt update
- sudo apt install surfshark
- You are now ready to use your Linux VPN!
After installing Surfshark, you can control it via the shiny new GUI. Still have questions? Check out a more extensive guide on how to set up Surfshark VPN on Linux.
For users of the legacy app, we have an entire support guide dedicated to enabling a VPN on your Linux machine.