If you need a VPN for bitcoin or another cryptocurrency, here’s how you can subscribe to it:
- Go to the Surfshark order page.
- Choose the plan you like (hint: the longer-lasting ones are more economical).
- Enter the email address you’ll use to manage your account (you probably want to use one that isn’t under your real name).
- (Optional) Say “yes” to Surfshark Alert, Search, and Antivirus optional features.
- Select “Cryptocurrency” under the payment options.
- Choose whether you want to pay with CoinGate or CoinPayments.
- Click “Confirm purchase.”
- Follow the instructions on your chosen platform!
As long as you already have a crypto wallet – and if you’re reading this article, we’re fairly certain you do – you should do swimmingly. Congrats on your blockchain VPN purchase!