If you need a VPN for bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, here’s how you can subscribe to it:
- Go to the Surfshark order page;
- Choose the plan you like (hint: the longer-lasting ones are more economical);
- Enter the email address you’ll use to manage your account (you may want to use one that isn’t under your real name);
- (Optional) Say “yes” to the optional Surfshark Alert, Search, and Antivirus features;
- Select “Cryptocurrency” under the payment options;
- Choose whether you want to pay with CoinGate or CoinPayments;
- Click “Confirm purchase;”
- Follow the instructions on your chosen platform!
As long as you already have a crypto wallet – and if you’re reading this article, we’re fairly certain you do – you should do swimmingly. Congrats on your blockchain VPN purchase!