4-in-1 products: not great for hair care, but works wonders for internet security. After all, no single tool can guarantee your privacy. But why collect the apps individually when you can get them all in a nice bouquet? That’s what Surfshark One is, collecting the great tools we produce under a single umbrella. Let’s go over it all in detail.
What goes into Surfshark One?
As a package, Surfshark One contains:
- VPN – the virtual private network app.
- Antivirus – our obviously named antivirus.
- Search – Surfshark’s private search engine that doesn’t track you.
- Alert – a breach detection tool that checks whether your email and credentials appear in data breaches.
But that’s not all. There’s more to talk about when it comes to each tool.
What is Surfshark VPN?
Surfshark VPN is our virtual private network solution that allows you to connect to one of our 3200+ secure servers around the world to bypass restrictions and secure your browsing.
With a VPN app, you can:
- Hide your data with industry-leading encryption – our protocols use AES-256-GCM encryption, which works fast, and is practically impossible to decrypt for anyone who intercepts it.
- Change your IP address – when you connect to a VPN server, your data is forwarded via the server, and thus the online world sees the server’s address and not yours.
- Change your location online – see the point about the IP address – that’s basically how it works (though features like DNS leak prevention help make it be more effective).
- Bypass censorship and blocks – due to the nature of how a VPN works (and in some extreme cases, our NoBorders mode), it’s great for overcoming workplace firewalls, government censorship, and other kinds of blocks.
- Overcome price discrimination – Many websites give you prices based on where you’re connecting from. With a VPN, you can change your location around and fish for better prices.
- Sure browsing on public Wi-Fi – even if the local hotspot is compromised, an encrypted VPN will ensure the safety of your data.
…and more! VPN is truly a versatile tool when it comes to increasing both privacy and accessibility.
What is Surfshark Antivirus?
Surfshark Antivirus removes viruses and other malware from your device. It’s lightweight, easy-to-use, and come with many security features that will allow you to:
- Scan your device for viruses and malware – it would be a terrible antivirus if you couldn’t.
- Run full or quick scans – a deep clean or a quick scrub? Your device, your choice!.
- Schedule scans – a full system scan is nice, but it can take time, so why not do it when you’re not using your device.
- Exclude from scanning – if you’re 100% sure that some file is getting a false positive result (also known as the “new game on Steam” issue), you can exclude it from scanning.
- Enjoy real-time protection – this feature automatically monitors your device for viruses. Currently available on Android and Windows, coming soon to macOS!
- Be safe from advanced threats – Surfshark Cloud Protect catches new viruses and protects you from zero-day threats.
The best part about Antivirus? It comes in the same app as all the other tools, so you don’t need to install multiple antivirus programs with different features.
What is Surfshark Search?
Surfshark Search is a search engine that doesn’t track you or show ads.. Here’s how you benefit from it:
- Get organic search results – Search’s results aren’t based on your previous searches. Each new query is a fresh start on the internet.
- Keep your data to yourself – unlike Google, Search doesn’t collect your search data for marketing or any other purposes.
- Search the web, images, and videos – just like with Google, but actually privately.
- Sort results by country – Want to find out how different the search results for “cat” look in Denmark compared to Taiwan? You can with Search!
Plus, Surfshark Search has a very sleek, minimalist design.
What is Surfshark Alert?
Nobody has the time and patience to track every new breach or leak that happens in the cybersecurity world. That’s why you might miss it when a website you use is breached, compromising your credentials. But that’s what Surfshark Alert is here for.
- Monitor your data – Surfshark Alert can track if your email, national ID, or credit card data appears among newly leaked data.
- Know what was lost – it’s not just your email address that leaks. Alert will tell you what other pieces of personal data tied to your account were exposed in a breach.
- Get notified of breaches – Surfshark Alert will email you as soon as your data is discovered in a leak.
With his kind of warning, you can act fast to secure your accounts.
Get Surfshark One for all-round protection
Surfshark One is a comprehensive cybersecurity and privacy suite in a single app. No muss, no fuss, just ease of use and top quality service. So if you’re looking to maximize your cybersecurity bird-per-stone ratio, get Surfshark One.