We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
What you will do:
- Prepare press releases and pitch them to the media;
- Own the process of creating and managing outreach campaigns;
- Deliver expert commentary to various media outlets;
- Be responsible for creating studies based on agile methodologies for PR campaigns;
- Take part in interviews and answer questions on the company’s behalf.
What we expect from you:
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Proficiency in analytics;
- 2+ years of experience working in communications or any other research-related field;
- Basic knowledge of how the PR industry works;
- Result-oriented personality with the mindset to get things done;
- Potential to come up with content ideas that appeal to the media.
Reasons to join Surfshark:
- Top-notch technologies and all the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and in-house physiotherapist as we care about your wellness;
- International team of humble professionals with IT, marketing, business, and other backgrounds;
- Extreme flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- Help with your professional growth by providing all the learning material you need (training courses, trips to conferences, inspiring knowledge sharing sessions, and more);
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!
- Gross salary 1950-2650 EUR/month. The final offer is based on your skills, experience, and performance.