What do we do?
Our responsibilities include perfecting user registration, payment processing, fighting cyber villains, and tracking marketing campaigns.
What are we about?
We’re all about digging data, ensuring high availability, scalability, and performance optimizations. Our team is friendly, cooperative, and keen on having small, daily knowledge-sharing sessions.
Who works in our team?
We are a team of 7 back-end PHP engineers. Most team members are at a senior level with lots of experience. That means we are all willing to share as much of our knowledge as we can with newcomers.
What tools do we use?
We use PHP language, Symfony framework, MongoDB, MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis as databases, RabbitMQ for queues, Docker for development environment. We use a microservice architecture with separate databases, repositories, and deployment targets. Last but not least, code style and quality are managed in GitLab CI.
If you want to:
- Build and maintain our current APIs as well as create new ones;
- Focus on writing clear, tested, documented code that delivers real business value;
- Develop back-end solutions with Symfony;
- Build highly scalable systems.
And you can check off:
- Solid experience in working with PHP;
- Understanding of OOP principles & good code design;
- Skills in PHP frameworks;
- Experience in building highly scalable systems;
- Solid technical understanding of RESTful API’s;
- Knowledge in microservices design;
- Experience working with Git.
Bonus points if you:
- Have skills in MongoDB, RabbitMQ and Redis;
- Are familiar with Symfony.
Here’s the deal:
- Gross salary 1650 – 5500 EUR/month;
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and a physical health coach;
- Half-day off on your birthday;
- Flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- Half a day/month dedicated to learning with all the material you need;
- Oh, and premium Surfshark accounts for you, your family and friends!