Head of Data
What do we do?
We transform large amounts of data from different sources into business insights for various teams like Finance, Performance Marketing, SEO, Affiliates, Influencers, Webutation, CRO, Product (apps, infrastructure, etc.).
What are we about?
Learning, developing, and finding the most efficient solution, is what we’re all about. We create elegant dashboards that enable other teams to monitor, plan, and fulfill their goals effectively.
Who works in our team?
Data analysts and engineers
What tools do we use?
We use a bunch of tools like SQL, Looker, Google Cloud Services, Python, pandas, InfluxDB, Elasticsearch, Grafana.
If you want to:
- Work with the engineering team to develop the roadmap for data analytics infrastructure, utilising the most modern and efficient solutions available;
- Advise stakeholders on the best practices in data analytics;
- Build and develop a team of data analysts and engineers, evolve team structure, and hire new staff as per business needs;
- Encourage knowledge sharing within and outside your team;
- Work alongside teams within the business and the management team to understand and meet business needs;
- Utilise ML capabilities to extract business insights;
- Orchestrate the work on ETL data pipelines to ensure relevant business units have access to necessary data.
And you can check off:
- Significant experience as a data analyst, engineer or similar role;
- Experience in managing data teams;
- Capability of switching between low-level details and high-level overview as per business needs;
- Very strong ownership and desire to deliver exceptional quality work in a timely manner;
- Proven knowledge in SQL;
- In-depth knowledge of developing data models and dashboards in Looker (or similar BI tools: Tableau, PowerBI, etc.);
- Experience using cloud data warehouses, data orchestration and data ingestion tools;
- Experience in translating technical ideas into human language.
Here’s the deal:
- Gross salary 4300 – 5950 EUR/month;
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and a physical health coach;
- Half-day off on your birthday;
- Flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- Half a day/month dedicated to learning with all the material you need;
- Oh, and premium Surfshark accounts for you, your family and friends!