Finance and Payments Analyst
What do we do?
Our goal is to ensure our business is in a strong financial position. We provide a multitude of payment options to our users, ensure our vendors are paid on time, partner with global banks, provide business insights and analytics, do budgeting and forecasting, annual audits, ensure accounting and tax compliance, and much more. Long story short: expect to know everything and everyone in the company!
What are we about?
We do everything in a very analytical and detail-oriented way. Not to mention, our positive problem-solving mindset helps us operate in a fast-growing and global company.
Who works in our team?
Financial controllers, accountants, finance analysts, banking, tax and payments experts. After work, we are a bunch of sports, arts and crafts enthusiasts – we run, repair cars, wakeboard, build furniture, crochet, play instruments – you name it, we do it!
What tools do we use?
Excel, Looker, Grafana, Google Analytics, Navision and several international banking platforms. Also we look after our customers’ payments via Stripe, Credorax, Google and Apple Pay, crypto, iDeal, Boleto, and many others.
What you will do:
- Take responsibility in ensuring smooth and lag-free payment processing to the company’s suppliers, partners, and other stakeholders;
- Supervise the company’s global banking infrastructure;
- Ensure full support on payment, billing and accounting-related matters to the company’s team leads;
- Contribute to the company’s revenue and cost reporting, and forecasting;
- Assist on new business development projects.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in the the finance field (financial analysis, investments, accounting);
- Proven skills in working with Excel;
- Attentiveness to details, diligence, and organizational skills;
- Stress management skills, ability to multitask, and work under pressure;
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
Reasons to join Surfshark:
- Gross salary 1500 – 1900 EUR/month;
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and a physical health coach;
- Half-day off on your birthday;
- Flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- Half a day/month dedicated to learning with all the material you need;
- Oh, and premium Surfshark accounts for you, your family and friends!