We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
What you will do
- Put together product requirements based on customer needs and competitive intelligence;
- Own the process of creating and managing product roadmaps that align with the strategy;
- Make sure the product is meeting all expectations;
- Be responsible for defining the product backlog as well as establishing user stories with a clear set of acceptance criteria;
- Make sure that products reach the market promptly and are up to date with customer needs, technology advancements, and competitive differentiation;
- Ensure that the objectives, expectations, and timeframes among cross-functional teams of developers, designers, product and business stakeholders are in alignment.
What we expect from you
- At least 5 years of experience working as a product manager or a similar role;
- Good understanding of how various fields work, such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, or Marketing;
- Previous experience analyzing and developing competitive intelligence;
- Clear and effective communication and outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Extensive experience in distinguishing dependencies, roadblocks, needs, and challenges;
- Analytical mindset, can-do attitude, and the ability to make data-driven decisions;
- Deep technical knowledge of the software and how it works;
- Familiarity with working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
Reasons to join Surfshark:
- Top-notch technologies and all the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and in-house physiotherapist as we care about your wellness;
- International team of humble professionals with IT, marketing, business, and other backgrounds;
- Extreme flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- Help with your professional growth by providing all the learning material you need (training courses, trips to conferences, inspiring knowledge sharing sessions, and more);
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!
- Gross salary 2450 – 4950 EUR/month. The final offer is based on your skills, experience, and performance.