Jr. PHP developer
We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
What you will do:
- Write & document clear, rational, and tested code that adds real business value;
- Collaborate in creation of various API’s that any developers would want to use;
- Contribute in delivering quality code-based solutions in cooperation with our core team;
- Build and maintain our current APIs and back-end solutions.
What we expect from you:
- 1+ year of experience working with PHP;
- Understanding of OOP principles;
- Knowledge of any PHP framework;
- Experience in working with Git;
- Some understanding of databases;
- Experience with Symfony framework would be a plus;
- Knowledge of MongoDB, RabbitMQ and Redis would be a great advantage;
- Understanding of RESTful APIs would be awesome.
Reasons to join Surfshark:
- You will get top-notch technologies and all the tools you need to do your best
- You will enjoy a plethora of business trips, seasoned with unforgettable workations
- You will find an international team of humble professionals with IT, marketing, business, and other backgrounds
- We are extremely flexible regarding working hours and remote working
- We’ll help you grow professionally by providing all the learning material you need (training courses, trips to conferences, knowledge sharing sessions, and more)
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!