Affiliate Marketing Manager
We’re looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our growing international affiliates team.
The affiliates team is responsible for driving the growth of Surfshark via our partner network which includes publishers ranging from the largest global media websites to individual bloggers and content creators. We have built one of the largest affiliate programs in the VPN industry in just about 2 years and continue to scale by securing new partnerships globally.
What you will do:
- Research, contact and negotiate new partnerships targeting both affiliates that are already in the industry and potential partners that are new to the market;
- Optimize and scale the performance of existing affiliate partners;
- Negotiate commercial partnership terms;
- Build and nurture strong relationships with our affiliates;
- Frequently communicate with affiliates regarding campaign progress, product updates, sales commission, and performance optimization.
What we expect from you:
- 1+ years of experience in affiliate marketing, business development, or digital marketing;
- Excellent English skills – verbal and written;
- Strong analytical skills: experience in analyzing marketing data, reporting your progress, and making data-driven decisions;
- Basic digital marketing knowledge: SEO, content marketing, display advertising;
- Experience in negotiating commercial terms;
- Goal and growth-oriented mindset;
- Knowledge of marketing and sales tools such as Ahrefs, SimilarWeb, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Yesware would be a big plus.
Reasons to join Surfshark:
- Top-notch technologies and all the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and in-house physiotherapist as we care about your wellness;
- International team of humble professionals with IT, marketing, business, and other backgrounds;
- Extreme flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- Help with your professional growth by providing all the learning material you need (training courses, trips to conferences, inspiring knowledge sharing sessions, and more);
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!
- Gross salary 1150 – 2400 EUR/month. The final offer is based on your skills, experience, and performance.