We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
What you will do:
- Implement website design solutions and develop custom pages based on UX team’s requirements;
- Optimize the performance of a company’s web pages in terms of speed, SEO metrics, etc.;
- Develop interactive embeddable web tools, such as animated charts, tables, etc.;
- Build and implement website performance testing processes to identify various issues (behavioral, performance, etc.).
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years of experience in WordPress CMS, as well as PHP and GIT;
- Proven track record in running and maintaining responsive design WP sites with minimal use of plugins;
- Knowledge of UX/UI principles and skills in implementing them;
- Attention to details;
- Skills in implementing professional design created by UX team;
- Experience in working with Gulp, SASS, ACF Pro & Gutenberg will be considered as a plus.
Reasons to join Surfshark:
- You will get top-notch technologies and all the tools you need to do your best;
- You will enjoy a plethora of business trips, seasoned with unforgettable workations;
- You will find an international team of humble professionals with IT, marketing, business, and other backgrounds;
- We are extremely flexible regarding working hours and remote working;
- We’ll help you grow professionally by providing all the learning material you need (training courses, trips to conferences, knowledge sharing sessions, and more);
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!