Senior Windows Applications Developer (.NET)
What do we do?
We create, maintain, and constantly improve our Windows VPN client desktop application.
What are we about?
Half of our user base uses our Windows app; therefore, we take full responsibility for pushing our knowledge to the limit to provide them with the best app. We never stop generating ideas on how we can improve and are extremely motivated to make a difference.
Who works in our team?
What tools do we use?
We bounce back and forth between C# language, .NET framework, WPF, GitLab, and CI pipelines.
If you want to:
- Develop Windows apps and upgrade them to improve end-user experience;
- Keep an eye on network reliability metrics to improve Windows apps;
- Carry out unit testing;
- Review codes and mentor junior colleagues;
- Work together with other teams (e.g., design, QA, infrastructure, development);
- Deep-dive into the field of cybersecurity;
- Guarantee high-quality code by keeping up with the newest technologies and tools.
And this checks out:
- Experienced .NET/C# developer (at least 4 years);
- Solid background in developing Windows desktop apps using WPF and WCF;
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming;
- Know-hows of using GIT, Powershell, Gitlab, Visual Studio, JIRA;
- Understanding of CI processes;
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Passionate about cybersecurity.
Here’s the deal:
- Gross salary 2600 – 4960 EUR/month;
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and a physical health coach;
- Flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- Help with your professional growth by providing all the learning material you need;
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!