Windows Applications Developer (.NET)
We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
If you want to:
- Develop Windows apps and upgrade them to improve end-user experience;
- Keep an eye on network reliability metrics to improve Windows apps;
- Carry out unit testing;
- Review codes and mentor junior colleagues;
- Work together with other teams (e.g., design, QA, infrastructure, development);
- Deep-dive into the field of cybersecurity;
- Guarantee high-quality code by keeping up with the newest technologies and tools.
And this checks out:
- Experienced .NET/C# developer (at least 2 years);
- Solid background in developing Windows desktop apps using WPF and WCF;
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming;
- Know-hows of using GIT, Powershell, Gitlab, Visual Studio, JIRA;
- Understanding of CI processes;
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Passionate about cybersecurity.
Here’s the deal:
- Gross salary 2600 – 4960 EUR/month;
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and a physical health coach;
- Flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- Help with your professional growth by providing all the learning material you need;
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!