Web QA Engineer
We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for launching and performing tests that don’t have detailed cases;
- Continuously perform functionally tests of our solutions on WEB applications;
- Overlook reporting and the resolution processes of software defects in cooperation with the development team;
- Collaborate in developing strategies and propel their implementation;
- Proactively share your experience and the best practices with other team members;
- Cooperate with other QA team members, product developers and managers to ensure smooth delivery of top quality solutions.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in manual QA testing;
- Interest in automated testing;
- Familiarity with REST API and databases;
- Experience with software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Proactivity, creativity, sharpness, attention to detail & self-discipline;
- Programming skills would be a plus.
Reasons to join Surfshark:
- Top-notch technologies and all the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and in-house physiotherapist as we care about your wellness;
- International team of humble professionals with IT, marketing, business, and other backgrounds;
- Extreme flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- Help with your professional growth by providing all the learning material you need (training courses, trips to conferences, inspiring knowledge sharing sessions, and more);
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!
- Gross salary 1300 – 3000 EUR/month. The final offer is based on your skills, experience, and performance.