Web Product Owner
We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
If you want to:
- Drive the process of growing both the quality and quantity of content units and landing pages by using the resources available;
- Deep-dive into how online visitors behave by examining heat-maps, page scroll depth, mouse flow, etc.;
- Ensure that the user experience is consistent across all landing pages;
- Be responsible for implementing localization to ensure the best checkout experience for users coming from different countries and traffic sources;
- Keep track of website speed and performance to ensure it’s at its best;
- Own and manage the product and marketing roadmaps online, and assure that they are in line with the product’s strategy;
- Build actionable user stories based on acceptance criteria as well as form the product backlog;
- Ensure that the objectives, expectations, and timeframes of cross-functional teams of developers, designers, product and business stakeholders are in alignment.
And you can check off:
- At least 3 years of experience working as a product manager or a similar role;
- Good understanding of how various fields work, such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, or Marketing;
- Clear and effective communication and outstanding social skills;
- Extensive experience in distinguishing dependencies, roadblocks, needs, and challenges;
- Analytical mindset, can-do attitude, and the ability to make data-driven decisions;
- Deep technical knowledge of the software and how it works;
- Familiarity with working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
Here’s the deal:
- Gross salary 2450 – 4950 EUR/month;
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and a physical health coach;
- Half-day off on Summer Fridays AND your birthday;
- Flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- 1 day/month dedicated for learning with all the material you need;
- Oh, and premium Surfshark accounts for you, your family and friends!