UX/UI Web Designer
We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
If you want to:
- Continually create and optimize landing pages and marketing assets together with a team;
- Turn complicated ideas into simple, actionable concepts;
- Drive the process of applying design solutions based on business and technical factors;
- Deliver and receive actionable feedback from colleagues that’ll help enhance quality and grow;
- Work together with other teams to come up with the most effective solutions.
And this checks out:
- Proven UI problem-solving experience;
- Have a few of your portfolio projects you’re most proud of to show;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate your design solutions to colleagues and stakeholders;
- Ability to turn desktop designs into mobile-friendly apps;
- Proficiency in shipping landing pages;
- Proven knowledge of low and high fidelity prototyping/wireframing;
- Ability to adjust to the existing system and continually seek ways to improve it;
- Familiarity with Figma.
Bonus points if you:
- Are familiar with information design and motion design.
Here’s the deal:
- Gross salary from 1580 EUR/month;
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and a physical health coach;
- Flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- Help with your professional growth by providing all the learning material you need;
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!