We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
What you will do:
- Organize and lead research process for product development teams;
- Cooperate and moderate product development with all teams within the company;
- Design, plan, and conduct qualitative research processes;
- Develop actionable and data-based insight implementation strategies;
- Effectively present and pitch your ideas to other teams;
- Train and involve product managers and designer in the UX research activities;
- Lead and moderate focus group interviews and usability testing;
- Be responsible for setting up UX feedback framework around different user groups and feedback channels;
- Continuously advocate for research-based user need and ensure that they are understood as well as communicated throughout all product cycles;
- Be responsible for timely and detailed reporting.
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years of experience in quantitative and mixed-methods research;
- Capacity to cooperate with all the teams in challenging or supporting the decisions that have already been made;
- Attention to details, open-mindedness, matter of fact approach;
- Ability to conduct research independently and mentor the others;
- Sense of project ownership;
- Willingness to learn and put the learnings in practice;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- Skills in effective time management and prioritization.
Reasons to join Surfshark:
- You will get top-notch technologies and all the tools you need to do your best;
- You will enjoy a plethora of business trips, seasoned with unforgettable workations;
- You will find an international team of humble professionals with IT, marketing, business, and other backgrounds;
- We are extremely flexible regarding working hours and remote working;
- We’ll help you grow professionally by providing all the learning material you need (training courses, trips to conferences, knowledge sharing sessions, and more);
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!