Senior Linux System Administrator
We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
What you will do:
- Mange capacity, develop VPN infrastructure, and support streaming services;
- Perform Virtualization (lxc containers, docker), Monitoring (InfluxDB, Telegraf, ElasticSearch, Nagios / Naemon), High availability – mysql clusters, mongodb cluster, rabbitmq clusters, and other tasks;
- Ensure a fully optimized development practice (Gitlab, CI/CD);
- Maintain thousands of servers around the globe;
- Develop security features;
- Be responsible for storing, processing and delivering big amounts of data.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in managing thousands of servers (Puppet, Ansible, SALT, Bash/Python scripting);
- Skilled in working with critical web systems (Microservices, Nginx, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Redis);
- Scripting experience with at least one of the following: PHP, Python, Golang, Perl;
- Knowledge in networking technologies (IPv4, IPv6, BGP, routing, bridging, proxies);
- Experience working with big databases (SQL and noSQL).
Reasons to join Surfshark:
- You will get top-notch technologies and all the tools you need to do your best;
- You will enjoy a plethora of business trips, seasoned with unforgettable workations;
- You will find an international team of humble professionals with IT, marketing, business, and other backgrounds;
- We are extremely flexible regarding working hours and remote working;
- We’ll help you grow professionally by providing all the learning material you need (training courses, trips to conferences, knowledge sharing sessions, and more);
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!