Senior Data Engineer
What do we do?
We extract large amounts of data from different sources and transform it into business insights for various teams, such as: Finance, Performance Marketing, SEO, Affiliates, Influencers, Webutation, CRO, Product (apps, infrastructure, etc.).
What are we about?
Learning, developing, and finding the most efficient solution to a problem, is what we’re all about. We create robust ETLs as well as elegant dashboards that enable other teams to monitor, plan, and fulfill their goals effectively.
Who works in our team?
Data analysts and engineers.
What tools do we use?
We use a bunch of tools like SQL, Looker, Google Cloud Services, Python, pandas, InfluxDB, Elasticsearch, Grafana.
If you want to:
- Own and manage ETL processes;
- Play a role in adopting Apache Airflow;
- Empower teams to build actionable dashboards and informative deep dives;
- Ensure the best data engineering practices;
- Take direct actions to improve data quality through optimization, testing, monitoring, and tooling;
- Be responsible for optimizing the overall technical data architecture;
- Write clean code keeping in mind the differences between an ideal solution and a solution that works;
- Follow CI/CD principles while writing code that is testable, efficient, and reusable;
- Deliver data extraction and transformation solutions to the analyst team.
And you can check off:
- Proven experience in data engineering or data development (4+ years);
- Advanced knowledge in Python, SQL, Git, CI/CD;
- Previous practice in building ETL flows and data pipelines;
- Willingness to mentor other colleagues;
- The attitude and values of a true engineer.
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with Apache Airflow, Google Cloud Platform: BigQuery, Data Fusion, Pub/Sub, dbt, InfluxDB, MongoDB, ElasticSearch;
- Have experience in leadership.
Here’s the deal:
- Gross salary 2450 – 5750 EUR/month;
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and a physical health coach;
- Half-day off on your birthday;
- Flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- Half a day/month dedicated to learning with all the material you need;
- Oh, and premium Surfshark accounts for you, your family and friends!