Senior Copywriter (R&D)
What do we do?
We’re building a startup within a startup by forming a new squad to design, develop, and test new products quickly.
What are we about?
We are a group of developers, designers, and marketers filled with entrepreneurial spirit. No matter what position you are in, you’ll experience a hands-on masterclass on what goes into taking a new product from an initial idea into a worldwide success story.
Who works in our team?
Our squads combine “been there, done that” senior experts in their fields and enthusiastic juniors. We are a team of a Product Owner / Project Manager, back and front-end developers, a UX/UI designer and an Acquisition marketer.
What tools do we use?
While we are fans and regularly use tools like Figma, Google Analytics, G-Suite, Miro, Symfony framework, etc., the exact tools are project-based. Meaning, we use tools that are the most effective and efficient to develop the product concept.
If you want to:
- Create, develop and take ownership of original written content for the company’s website, blog, social media, newsletters, ads, and other channels;
- Continuously work on updating brand’s copy material according to stakeholders’ feedback;
- Perform diligent research on all of the assigned topics before starting to produce the copy;
- Make sure that your copy briefs are prepared in compliance with the company’s requirements;
- Work together with other team members to produce unique, easy to read, and meaningful content;
- Ensure the highest standard of all written material both grammar-wise and style-wise;
- Ensure copy compliance to the brand’s tone of voice.
And you can check off:
- World-class level English language proficiency;
- Passion for writing;
- Excellent time management skills and sense of ownership;
- Extreme attentiveness to detail and zero tolerance for grammar mistakes;
- Affinity for tailoring messages to different types of audiences;
- Proven ability to make complex ideas accessible;
- Excellent argumentation skills;
- Capacity to accept and give feedback.
Here’s the deal:
- Gross salary 1323 – 2310 EUR/month;
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and a physical health coach;
- Flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- Help with your professional growth by providing all the learning material you need;
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!