We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
What you will do:
- Take complete ownership of diligently performing qualitative and quantitative research using primary online sources & tools (open data, news, surveys, interviews, etc.);
- Continuously gather, normalize, process, and analyze data to identify trends and patterns;
- Provide clear insights & findings based on your research material;
- Be responsible for briefing the design team on how to visualize the insights clearly & the final results of the visualizations (graphs, tables, maps, charts, illustrations, etc.);
- Proactively works with copywriters in describing and explaining the findings of your research;
- Collect and maintain databases of sources and research material;
- Proactively participate and contribute in the ideation sessions on future research projects;
- Take full responsibility for projecting and planning the research timeline and communicating it clearly to all the stakeholders;
- Accurately answer all research-related questions to any stakeholders as well as media;
- Be responsible for timely reporting on any problem or unanticipated issues.
What we expect from you:
- Proven experience in conducting statistical and/or academic research;
- Understanding of various research methodologies;
- Creativity in conducting research;
- Proficiency in Excel;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Strong statistical & mathematical aptitude;
- Proven ability to communicate your insights in a clear, concise, and meaningful manner;
- Interpersonal communication skills & ability to work in a team environment;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail.
Reasons to join Surfshark:
- Top-notch technologies and all the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and in-house physiotherapist as we care about your wellness;
- International team of humble professionals with IT, marketing, business, and other backgrounds;
- Extreme flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- Help with your professional growth by providing all the learning material you need (training courses, trips to conferences, inspiring knowledge sharing sessions, and more);
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!
- Gross salary 1450-2200 EUR/month. The final offer is based on your skills, experience, and performance.