We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
What you will do:
- Functionally test our solutions on the web;
- Report and overlook the resolution processes of software defects in cooperation with the dev team;
- Collaborate in developing strategies and propel their implementation;
- Launch and perform tests that don’t have detailed cases;
- Proactively share your experience and the best practices with other team members;
- Cooperate with other QA team members, product developers and managers to ensure smooth delivery of top quality solutions.
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of experience in manual testing;
- Interest in automated testing;
- Experience with software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Proactivity, creativity, sharpness, attention to detail & self-discipline;
- Curiosity in breaking things;
- Experience in working with Selenium or Puppeteer automation frameworks would be a plus;
- Expertise in Git would be an advantage;
Reasons to join Surfshark:
- You will get top-notch technologies and all the tools you need to do your best
- You will enjoy a plethora of business trips, seasoned with unforgettable workations
- You will find an international team of humble professionals with IT, marketing, business, and other backgrounds
- We are extremely flexible regarding working hours and remote working
- We’ll help you grow professionally by providing all the learning material you need (training courses, trips to conferences, knowledge sharing sessions, and more)
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!