Project Manager (Brand Team)
We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
If you want to:
- Ensure successful projects;
- Actively seek for and try out new marketing tools and channels;
- Be responsible for setting operational frameworks for your team (sprints, OKRs, etc.);
- Keep track of how your projects perform financially;
- Take leadership of managing projects to ensure they’re implemented efficiently and on time;
- Collaborate with third parties (agencies, programmers, freelancers) as well as in-house departments;
- Drive the negotiation processes with third parties and internal stakeholders.
And you can check off:
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing project management (ideally digital);
- Result-oriented personality;
- Ability to take matters into your own hands and feel accountable;
- Proficiency in digital marketing;
- General knowledge of other marketing channels;
- Strong understanding about how brand image impacts business results;
- Proven track record of working with various project management tools;
- Outstanding time management and planning skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Here’s the deal:
- Gross salary 3000 – 3600 EUR/month;
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and a physical health coach;
- Half-day off on your birthday;
- Flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- 1 day/month dedicated to learning with all the material you need;
- Oh, and premium Surfshark accounts for you, your family and friends!