PPC (Pay Per Click) Manager
We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
What you will do:
- Take full ownership of managing the company’s paid search channels (Google, Bing, etc.);
- Proactively work with your manager while implementing leading paid marketing strategies;
- Continuously analyze competitor activities to measure their impact on the company’s tactics;
- Develop and test acquisition strategies for other paid channels (Reddit, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.);
- Drive a/b testing activities for ad copies to level up the conversion rates;
- Overlook the market for any trademark violations and ensure timely reporting.
What we expect from you:
- 1+ years of experience in driving paid search acquisition processes;
- Proven skills in data analysis and reporting;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Capacity to work independently as well as in a team setting;
- Outstanding English language skills;
- Proven understanding of different digital marketing concepts;
- Experience in working with complex, large scale campaigns is an advantage.
Reasons to join Surfshark:
- You will get top-notch technologies and all the tools you need to do your best;
- You will enjoy a plethora of business trips, seasoned with unforgettable workations;
- You will find an international team of humble professionals with IT, marketing, business, and other backgrounds;
- We are extremely flexible regarding working hours and remote working;
- We’ll help you grow professionally by providing all the learning material you need (training courses, trips to conferences, knowledge sharing sessions, and more);
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!