What do we do?
Our goal is to ensure our business is in a strong financial position. We provide a multitude of payment options to our users, ensure our vendors are paid on time, partner with global banks, provide business insights and analytics, do budgeting and forecasting, annual audits, ensure accounting and tax compliance, and much more. Long story short: expect to know everything and everyone in the company!
What are we about?
We do everything in a very analytical and detail-oriented way. Not to mention, our positive problem-solving mindset helps us operate in a fast-growing and global company.
Who works in our team?
Financial controllers, accountants, finance analysts, banking, tax and payments experts. After work, we are a bunch of sports, arts and crafts enthusiasts – we run, repair cars, wakeboard, build furniture, crochet, play instruments – you name it, we do it!
What tools do we use?
Excel, Looker, Grafana, Google Analytics, Navision and several international banking platforms. Also we look after our customers’ payments via Stripe, Credorax, Google and Apple Pay, crypto, iDeal, Boleto, and many others.
If you want to:
- Guarantee the most convenient payment options for our users;
- Continually communicate with digital payment service providers to discuss performance, commercial agreements, and other important matters;
- Keep an eye on the levels of payment fraud and ensure compliance with industry standards;
- Manage the process of launching new digital payment methods – from contract negotiation to technical implementation;
- Actively monitor the performance of different payment methods and report on your findings.
And you can check off:
- Solid background working in business development, corporate finance or a similar role;
- Great negotiation skills;
- Ability to fully manage projects and multitask;
- Analytical mindset and ability to make data-driven decisions;
- Proven skills working with the Microsoft Office toolkit (especially Excel);
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English.
Bonus points if you:
- Have a proven track record working in the payment or fraud management ecosystem.
Here’s the deal:
- Gross salary 1650-2800 EUR/month;
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and a physical health coach;
- Half-day off on Summer Fridays AND your birthday;
- Flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- 1 day/month dedicated for learning with all the material you need;
- Oh, and premium Surfshark accounts for you, your family and friends!