We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for designing and implementing secure network infrastructure solutions;
- Take ownership of tuning the performance of the host network;
- Perform regular maintenance and deployment of network services that include DNS, Freeradius, and other
- Manage connectivity of Data Center network
- Be responsible for continuously troubleshooting network in Linux machines
- Continuously consult other team members on various network-related issues and queries
What we expect from you:
- Experience working with Linux;
- Proven knowledge on network technologies’ operations (ex.: configuring HA with anycast);
- Experience in working with InfluxDB, Telegraf, ElasticSearch, Nagios / Naemon;
- Understanding about streaming services (knowledge of http-based protocols is a plus);
- Know-how of scripting or coding in bash, PHP, Python or Golang is a double plus.
Reasons to join Surfshark:
- You will get top-notch technologies and all the tools you need to do your best;
- You will enjoy a plethora of business trips, seasoned with unforgettable workations;
- You will find an international team of humble professionals with IT, marketing, business, and other backgrounds;
- We are extremely flexible regarding working hours and remote working;
- We’ll help you grow professionally by providing all the learning material you need (training courses, trips to conferences, knowledge sharing sessions, and more);
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!