Marketing Data Analyst
What do we do?
We transform large amounts of data from different sources into business insights for various teams like Finance, Performance Marketing, SEO, Affiliates, Influencers, Webutation, CRO, Product (apps, infrastructure, etc.).
What are we about?
Learning, developing, and finding the most efficient solution, is what we’re all about. We create elegant dashboards that enable other teams to monitor, plan, and fulfill their goals effectively.
Who works in our team?
Data analysts 🙂
What tools do we use?
We use a bunch of tools like SQL, Looker, Google Cloud Services, Python, pandas, InfluxDB, Elasticsearch, Grafana.
If you want to:
- Lead the data reporting automation activities;
- Build exceptionally intuitive, informative, and elegant dashboards;
- Proactively consult business unit managers on the best ways to visualize their queries;
- Contribute to designing data structures for reporting activities;
- Execute various ad-hoc data analysis tasks.
And you can check off:
- 2+ years of experience in analytical or operational role;
- Excellent and proven Excel skills;
- Experience in working with visualization software (Looker, Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, Google Data Studio, Grafana, etc.);
- Track record in the fields of e-commerce, SaaS or digital marketing is a plus;
- Hand-on experience in statistics is an advantage;
- Passion for data, analysis, visualization, and technology;
- Motivation to learn & willingness to improve.
Here’s the deal:
- Gross salary 2500 – 3800 EUR/month;
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and a physical health coach;
- Half-day off on your birthday;
- Flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- 1 day/month dedicated for learning with all the material you need;
- Oh, and premium Surfshark accounts for you, your family and friends!