Linux SysAdmin (evening/night/weekend shifts)
We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
What You Will Do:
- Be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues related to infrastructure;
- Provide help and timely reaction to Customer support team request and alerts;
- Take ownership of new server provisioning process;
- Actively cooperate with the team in resolving core-related issues, such as API overload, database outage, etc.;
- Execute upgrades of low complexity (for example, Jira server upgrades).
What We Expect:
- Experience in administration of and interest in Linux;
- Proven knowledge of various cybersecurity solutions;
- Capacity to work under pressure and in collaboration with a team;
- Self-motivation and can-do attitude;
- Solid time management skills;
- Capacity to work at night/weekend/evening shifts;
- Excellent English skills, especially written;
- Dedication to help the others.
Reasons to join Surfshark:
- Top-notch technologies and all the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and in-house physiotherapist as we care about your wellness;
- International team of humble professionals with IT, marketing, business, and other backgrounds;
- Extreme flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- Help with your professional growth by providing all the learning material you need (training courses, trips to conferences, inspiring knowledge sharing sessions, and more);
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!
- Gross salary 3300 – 5000 EUR/month. The final offer is based on your skills, experience, and performance.