Linux Support Specialist
We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
What You Will Do:
- Be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues related to infrastructure;
- Provide help and timely reaction to Customer support team request and alerts;
- Take ownership of new server provisioning process;
- Actively cooperate with the team in resolving core-related issues, such as API overload, database outage, etc.;
- Execute upgrades of low complexity (for example, Jira server upgrades).
What We Expect:
- Experience in administration of and interest in Linux;
- Proven knowledge of various cybersecurity solutions;
- Capacity to work under pressure and in collaboration with a team;
- Self-motivation and can-do attitude;
- Solid time management skills;
- Capacity to work at night/weekend/evening shifts;
- Excellent English skills, especially written;
- Dedication to help the others.
Reasons to join Surfshark:
- You will get top-notch technologies and all the tools you need to do your best;
- You will enjoy a plethora of business trips, seasoned with unforgettable workations;
- You will find an international team of humble professionals with IT, marketing, business, and other backgrounds;
- We are extremely flexible regarding working hours and remote working;
- We’ll help you grow professionally by providing all the learning material you need (training courses, trips to conferences, knowledge sharing sessions, and more);
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!