Junior android developer
We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
What you will do:
- Develop Android applications with Kotlin;
- Work daily with the newest Google libraries including Coroutines, Dagger 2, Retrofit, LiveData;
- Collaborate on software projects with design and backend aspects;
- Work on the most interesting and challenging issues in the cybersecurity area;
- Take part in researching, developing and taking initiative in project decisions;
- Stay up to date with cutting-edge tools to ensure excellent quality of the code.
What we expect from you:
- 1+ year of experience in developing Android Apps with Java or Kotlin;
- Knowledge of Android lifecycle management;
- Working with remote data (Rest API & JSON);
- Understanding of design patterns (MVVM, MVP, MVC);
- Initiative and creativity;
- Proven problem solving skills.
Reasons to join Surfshark:
- You will get top-notch technologies and all the tools you need to do your best;
- You will enjoy a plethora of business trips, seasoned with unforgettable workations;
- You will find an international team of humble professionals with IT, marketing, business, and other backgrounds;
- We are extremely flexible regarding working hours and remote working;
- We’ll help you grow professionally by providing all the learning material you need (training courses, trips to conferences, knowledge sharing sessions, and more);
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!