Information Security Officer
We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging software markets – cybersecurity industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
What you will do:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive plan to secure our computing resources;
- Identify vulnerabilities in our current network and work with our teams to patch them in a timely manner;
- Work with our infrastructure and applications’ security;
- Learn to keep up with IT security standards and threats;
- Act as the committed owner of the security incident and vulnerability management processes from design to implementation and beyond.
What we expect from you:
- Hands-on experience in securing thousands of servers;
- Solid experience working in a security role;
- Working experience with network technologies (IPv4, IPv6, BGP, routing, bridging, proxies);
- Excellent analytical skills as well as an ability to see a bigger picture.
Reasons to join Surfshark:
- You will get top-notch technologies and all the tools you need to do your best;
- You will enjoy a plethora of business trips, seasoned with unforgettable workations;
- You will find an international team of humble professionals with IT, marketing, business, and other backgrounds;
- We are extremely flexible regarding working hours and remote working;
- We’ll help you grow professionally by providing all the learning material you need (training courses, trips to conferences, knowledge sharing sessions, and more);
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!