We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
If you want to:
- Be responsible for purifying the research processes to help reveal Surfshark users’ behavior and attitude;
- Help clarify the product experience by collaborating with designers, analysts, and project managers;
- Own the process of creating a learning plan, research plan, and approach;
- Create a qualitative research roadmap by analyzing quantitative & usage data;
- Consistently analyze data and present the results to the rest of your team as well as to other teams (when necessary);
- Present your findings by providing comprehensive user stories along with practical suggestions that will have an impact on the Growth team’s essential decisions and direction.
And you can check off:
- Ability to conduct qualitative and quantitative research based on various techniques;
- Proficiency in data analytics;
- Clear and effective communication and listening skills;
- Know-hows of recognizing and explaining behavioral tendencies;
- Data-driven mindset and eagerness to uncover new things;
- Excellent punctuality and planning skills;
- Good English skills.
Bonus points if you:
- Have prior experience working with SaaS products.
Here’s the deal:
- Gross salary 1480 – 3140 EUR/month;
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and a physical health coach;
- Half-day off on your birthday;
- Flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- 1 day/month dedicated for learning with all the material you need;
- Oh, and premium Surfshark accounts for you, your family and friends!