Growth Project Manager
We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
If you want to:
- Develop revenue-boosting and/or product usage-boosting projects;
- Actively analyze project performance;
- Continuously update on the progress of your project as well as suggest improvements;
- Initiate experiments and analyze how they perform;
- Actively look for new opportunities by aligning with Growth, Product, Marketing, and Customer Success teams;
- Consistently improve user retention and engagement by leveraging data, research insights, and feedback.
And you can check off:
- Ability to think outside of the box and come up with fresh ideas;
- Proven experience working on cross-departmental projects that require outstanding project and stakeholder management skills;
- Solid understanding of how your team’s initiatives align with Surfshark’s larger strategy;
- Ability to balance multiple projects of different complexity;
- Effective prioritization skills and can-do attitude;
- Strong knowledge of tradeoffs and resource management;
- Ability to adapt to changes and solve problems quickly;
- Passion for user experience, retention, and engagement;
- Eagerness to experiment and understand its importance in order to build and improve projects;
- Goal-oriented and growth mindset;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English.
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience in project management at a SaaS or eCommerce company;
- Have previously worked with design and/or UX/UI projects.
Here’s the deal:
- Gross salary 2300 – 3950 EUR/month;
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and a physical health coach;
- Half-day off on Summer Fridays AND your birthday;
- Flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- 1 day/month dedicated for learning with all the material you need;
- Oh, and premium Surfshark accounts for you, your family and friends!