Financial Data Analyst
What do we do?
Our goal is to ensure our business is in a strong financial position. We provide a multitude of payment options to our users, ensure our vendors are paid on time, partner with global banks, provide business insights and analytics, do budgeting and forecasting, annual audits, ensure accounting and tax compliance, and much more. Long story short: expect to know everything and everyone in the company!
What are we about?
We do everything in a very analytical and detail-oriented way. Not to mention, our positive problem-solving mindset helps us operate in a fast-growing and global company.
Who works in our team?
Financial controllers, accountants, finance analysts, banking, tax and payments experts. After work, we are a bunch of sports, arts and crafts enthusiasts – we run, repair cars, wakeboard, build furniture, crochet, play instruments – you name it, we do it!
What tools do we use?
Excel, Looker, Grafana, Google Analytics, Navision and several international banking platforms. Also we look after our customers’ payments via Stripe, Credorax, Google and Apple Pay, crypto, iDeal, Boleto, and many others.
If you want to:
- Deep-dive into customer billing processes and payment service provider infrastructure;
- Be responsible for extracting, transforming, and loading data using SQL and Python;
- Collaborate with other teams, including data, technical development, and finance;
- Consistently examine financial data;
- Take part in developing periodic financial reports for investors, the management team, and other stakeholders;
- Implement new processes to improve financial reporting and analysis, system implementation and optimization, automation of manual processes, and more;
- Help out with other financial matters, such as payments, billing, etc.
And you can check off:
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand, report and act on data;
- Attentiveness and ability to take matters into your own hands;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Proven track record of extracting and analyzing financial data.
Bonus points if you:
- Have hands-on experience working with SQL or Python.
Here’s the deal:
- Gross salary 2000 – 3000 EUR/month;
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and a physical health coach;
- Half-day off on Summer Fridays AND your birthday;
- Flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- 1 day/month dedicated for learning with all the material you need;
- Oh, and premium Surfshark accounts for you, your family and friends!