Events & Community Manager
What do we do?
In short, we do everything people-related. That includes hiring newcomers, organizing growth opportunities, engaging employees via initiatives, newsletters etc., employer branding, and lots more. 😉
What are we about?
Acting as a support pillar to all teams is what we do best. Not only that, but also we encourage people to grow together, stay humble, challenge the status quo, own what you do, choose kindness, and be an x-ray shark.
Who works in our team?
Head of HR, Employee Experience Partner, HR Operations Manager, Talent Acquisition Partners (Tech & Marketing), Talent Sourcers, Office Administrator, Vibe Officer.
What tools do we use?
On a daily basis, we use Lever Hire, LinkedIn Recruiter, Hibob and also rely on JIRA and Google Suite.
If you want to:
- Take full responsibility and ownership of internal company events & initiatives according to the Surfshark culture;
- Lead the process of preparing events within the company: collaborate & involve relevant people, create the concept, manage logistics, budget, design, and other organizational issues;
- Conduct negotiations with organizers in order to get the best possible conditions;
- Manage organizational issues during events;
- Manage financial reporting and control expenses for events;
- Build a roadmap for Surfshark events and initiatives;
- Build relationships and strengthen internal communities;
- Measure and evaluate the quality and success of the events, draw insights to improve.
And you can check off:
- Relevant experience in event production/execution;
- Adaptability and calmness in high-stress, tight-deadline situations and patience in the face of changing priorities;
- Organizational skills and ability to plan and manage several diverse tasks at once;
- A passion for planning and facilitating events;
- Outstanding communication skills both verbally and in writing;
- Strong sense of ownership and negotiation skills;
- Fluency in English.
Here’s the deal:
- Gross salary 1960 – 2630 EUR/month;
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and a physical health coach;
- Half-day off on your birthday;
- Flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- Half a day/month dedicated to learning with all the material you need;
- Oh, and premium Surfshark accounts for you, your family and friends!