English language editor
We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious people working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
What you will do:
- Manage company’s editorial process (American English);
- Take responsibility for the quality in syntax, structure, and grammar of all written material;
- Make sure that all the written content is in line with brand’s tone of voice;
- Continuously give fair, argumented, and actionable feedback to copywriters;
- Ensure timely delivery of all edited material.
What we expect from you:
- Applaudable English language proficiency;
- Proven editing experience;
- Attentiveness to detail, zero tolerance for grammar mistakes;
- Skills in enriching written material with clarity, structure, style, readability, etc.;
- Flexibility in tailoring messages for different types of readers;
- Willingness to simplify complex ideas;
- Excellent argumentation;
- Good time management skills and sense of ownership;
- Capacity to accept and give feedback.
Reasons to join Surfshark:
- You will get top-notch technologies and all the tools you need to do your best;
- You will enjoy a plethora of business trips, seasoned with unforgettable workations;
- You will find an international team of humble professionals with IT, marketing, business, and other backgrounds;
- We are extremely flexible regarding working hours and remote working;
- We’ll help you grow professionally by providing all the learning material you need (training courses, trips to conferences, knowledge sharing sessions, and more);
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!