Employer Brand Manager
We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
If you want to:
- Be responsible for creating Surfshark as the best place to work positioning in cooperation with Chief Marketing Officer, HR, and the rest teams of the company;
- Take full ownership of refining Surfshark as an employer narrative, defining its mission and vision, as well as highlighting unique touchpoints that differentiate it from the competition;
- Identify partners, platforms, and other collaborations that can help amplify and position Surfshark among the key talent;
- Develop an employer branding content strategy and ensure its implementation for internal and external communications (social networks, video, newsletters, poster, digital banners, Talent Acquisition collateral, etc.);
- Lead the internal storytelling initiatives by engaging with all the employees, empower them to open up, and become the company’s ambassadors;
- Plan and lead the execution of internal and external employer branding and recruitment events;
- Drive all the employer branding advertising initiatives;
- Own the lead conversion optimization activities;
- Take full responsibility on continuously analyzing the competition and pitching new opportunities to level up our employer offering to the management;
- Present regular reports on the status of employer brand-related activities and deliverables.
And this checks out:
- 2+ years of experience working with employer brand marketing;
- Proven experience in developing employer messaging, storytelling, brand awareness campaigns, and events;
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media employer branding campaign creation;
- Experience in executing large scale projects with multiple stakeholders;
- Creativity, attention to detail, and a taste for style;
- Excellent interpersonal and written English communication skills;
- Exemplary presentation and planning skills.
Here’s the deal:
- Gross salary 1800 – 3100 EUR/month;
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and a physical health coach;
- Flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- Help with your professional growth by providing all the learning material you need;
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!