Email Marketing Manager
We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
What You Will Do:
- Fully own the process of creating and running email marketing campaigns;
- Create converting content (transactional, promotional, and educational) using audience segmentation, triggers, and automations;
- Collaborate with other teams (Growth, Design, and Content) to produce engaging email campaigns;
- Take ownership of improving conversion rates by comparing strategies through A/B testing;
- If any campaign issues arise, take care of them quickly & efficiently;
- Overlook campaign performance and optimize them through a data-driven approach.
What We Expect from you:
- Familiarity and experience working with various marketing automation tools such as Sendgrid, Iterable;
- Solid background in email marketing, marketing automation, or demand generation;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Enjoy running tests and perfecting emails to the last detail before implementation;
- Always put the customer first;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Clear and effective communication;
- Good English skills.
Reasons to join Surfshark:
- Top-notch technologies and all the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and in-house physiotherapist as we care about your wellness;
- International team of humble professionals with IT, marketing, business, and other backgrounds;
- Extreme flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- Help with your professional growth by providing all the learning material you need (training courses, trips to conferences, inspiring knowledge sharing sessions, and more);
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!
- Gross salary 1450-1950 EUR/month. The final offer is based on your skills, experience, and performance.