We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
What you will do:
- Own and manage ETL processes;
- Ensure the best data engineering practices;
- Take direct actions to improve data quality through optimization, testing, monitoring, and tooling;
- Be responsible for optimizing the overall technical data architecture;
- Write clean code keeping in mind the differences between an ideal solution and a solution that works;
- Follow CI/CD principles while writing code that is testable, efficient, and reusable;
- Deliver data extraction and transformation solutions to the analyst team.
What we expect from you:
- Proven experience in data engineering or data development (4+ years);
- Advanced knowledge in Python, SQL, Git, CI/CD;
- Previous practice in building ETL flows and data pipelines;
- Willingness to mentor other colleagues;
- Experience with InfluxDB, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, BigQuery would be a plus;
- The attitude and values of a true engineer.
Reasons to join Surfshark:
- Top-notch technologies and all the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and in-house physiotherapist as we care about your wellness;
- International team of humble professionals with IT, marketing, business, and other backgrounds;
- Extreme flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- Help with your professional growth by providing all the learning material you need (training courses, trips to conferences, inspiring knowledge sharing sessions, and more);
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!
- Gross salary 2450 – 5750 EUR/month. The final offer is based on your skills, experience, and performance.