We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
What you will do:
- Lead the execution of analytical projects by testing specific hypotheses;
- Prepare and communicate data-based insights & recommendations on various product and business-related verticals from content, brand to infrastructure, apps usage data, etc.;
- Develop data visualizations that illustrate the insights;
- Be responsible for improving existing internal data dashboards;
- Analyze and manage raw data to prepare findings;
- Take ownership of monitoring data processes to make predictions;
- Overlook the implementation of data process issue prevention;
- Maintain a database of historic findings and analyses for the future reference and avoiding of duplication.
What we expect from you:
- 2+ year of experience in analytical or operational role;
- Excellent and proven Excel and SQL skills;
- Experience in working with visualization software (Looker, Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, Google Data Studio, Grafana, etc.);
- Passion for data, analysis, visualization, and technology;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and clarity in presentation.
Reasons to join Surfshark:
- You will get top-notch technologies and all the tools you need to do your best;
- You will enjoy a plethora of business trips, seasoned with unforgettable workations;
- You will find an international team of humble professionals with IT, marketing, business, and other backgrounds;
- We are extremely flexible regarding working hours and remote working;
- We’ll help you grow professionally by providing all the learning material you need (training courses, trips to conferences, knowledge sharing sessions, and more);
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!