Content production manager/editor
We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for managing the company’s editorial process for English (American) language content;
- Handle a large scale ordering process of content from freelance writers;
- Overlook and continuously improve database of outsources writers and rate them in terms of performance;
- Ensure that the approved content meets only the highest quality standards in terms of style and grammar;
- Take full ownership of a timely proof-read and edited content delivery;
- Ensure that delivered copies meet brand’s and its tone of voice requirements;
- Be responsible for providing clear and actionable feedback and guidance to freelance writers.
What we expect from you:
- Proven excellency in written English (preferably, as a first language);
- Capacity to edit and improve different types of content;
- Zero tolerance for grammar errors;
- Extreme attention to detail;
- Proven skills in editing to level up clarity, readability, flow, style, structure, etc.;
- Ability to tailor messages for different audiences;
- Basic knowledge of SEO;
- Ability to work with multiple projects simultaneously;
- Excellent time management and planning skills;
- Competency in argumentation;
- Capacity to accept and give feedback.
Reasons to join Surfshark:
- You will get top-notch technologies and all the tools you need to do your best;
- You will enjoy a plethora of business trips, seasoned with unforgettable workations;
- You will find an international team of humble professionals with IT, marketing, business, and other backgrounds;
- We are extremely flexible regarding working hours and remote working;
- We’ll help you grow professionally by providing all the learning material you need (training courses, trips to conferences, knowledge sharing sessions, and more);
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!