We are looking for someone to join our ambitious finance team in one of the fastest growing tech companies in the region, which over the span of only three years has become a blue-chip cybersecurity brand. If you are a diligent and analytical professional who thrives working in a rapidly growing international environment and helping carry the financial infrastructure on your shoulders, this role offers a great opportunity!
If you want to:
- Lead and mentor the Accounting team (5 people, but growing);
- Own and manage the accounting activities of various entities in both Lithuania and globally;
- Regularly carry out reconciliations, journal entries, closing processes, and other accounting activities;
- Help manage budget and expenses;
- Administer annual audits with local and international auditors;
- Make sure accounting procedures are automated by collaborating with our internal Microsoft NAV team;
- Closely collaborate with tax advisors to manage VAT and tax reporting;
- Overlook that international accounting standards are followed;
- Actively look for ways to improve current accounting practices.
And this checks out:
- Solid background working as a Chief Accountant or a similar role (at least 3 years);
- Thorough knowledge of Lithuanian accounting standards;
- Hands-on knowledge of how to work within a group of businesses, ideally in a variety of jurisdictions;
- Familiarity with Microsoft NAV software;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to manage a team as well as collaborate with external stakeholders and advisors.
Bonus points if you:
- Have familiarity with international accounting standards.
Here’s the deal:
- Gross salary 3000 – 5000 EUR/month;
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and a physical health coach;
- Flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- Help with your professional growth by providing all the learning material you need;
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!