Automation QA developer
We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for conducting complex performance, functional, regression, and integration testing by writing automated tests that check for meeting of the acceptance criteria;
- Proactively cooperate with developers, product managers & other QA team members to ensure deployment of products that meet the highest quality standards;
- Take ownership of designing test automation frameworks for different types of products (mobile, desktop, web, API);
- Overlook the creation of framework utilities (ex. mail client for testing, 2FA, etc.);
- Own the process of creation of tools for quicker and easier testing, as well as support QA with working on complicated functionalities;
- Manage the stability of tests & take responsibility for code reviews;
- Continuously work on building QA process integration into product development pipelines;
- Mentor and train other team members on QA testing automation processes.
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of experience in writing automated tests for mobile and web applications;
- Proven experience in writing tests for RESTful API;
- Skills in working with GitLab & git;
- Proven understanding of at least one of the frameworks: Appium, Jest, BackstopJS, webdriverIO, Selenium, Puppeteer, Playwright.
- Dedication and passion for maintaining stability & ensuring quality;
- Willingness to learn new languages.
Reasons to join Surfshark:
- You will get top-notch technologies and all the tools you need to do your best;
- You will enjoy a plethora of business trips, seasoned with unforgettable workations;
- You will find an international team of humble professionals with IT, marketing, business, and other backgrounds;
- We are extremely flexible regarding working hours and remote working;
- We’ll help you grow professionally by providing all the learning material you need (training courses, trips to conferences, knowledge sharing sessions, and more);
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!