Apps QA Engineer
We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
If you want to:
- Functionally test our solutions on mobile and desktop apps;
- Report and overlook the resolution processes of software defects in cooperation with the dev team;
- Collaborate in developing strategies and propel their implementation;
- Launch and perform tests that don’t have detailed cases;
- Proactively share your experience and the best practices with other team members;
- Cooperate with other QA team members, product developers and managers to ensure smooth delivery of top quality solutions.
And you can check off:
- 2+ year of experience in manual testing;
- Interest in automated testing;
- Experience with software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Proactivity, creativity, sharpness, attention to detail & self-discipline;
- Curiosity in breaking things.
Bonus points if you:
- Have programming skills and networking knowledge.
Here’s the deal:
- Gross salary 2100 – 3000 EUR/month;
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and a physical health coach;
- Half-day off on Summer Fridays AND your birthday;
- Flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- 1 day/month dedicated for learning with all the material you need;
- Oh, and premium Surfshark accounts for you, your family and friends!