Apps QA Engineer
What do we do?
Our idea is to give users the best experience with our product. That means dealing with any bugs that may sneak into the production and get on our users’ nerves. We also create test automation scripts to cover as many scenarios as possible to speed up the delivery of our products.
What are we about?
We’re all about delivering our products and apps (desktop and mobile devices, TVs, extensions for browsers, and web apps) to end-users in the utmost quality.
Who works in our team?
QA engineers work on different parts of our product – frontend, backend, and apps. Our team acts as a mediator between the development team and end-users.
What tools do we use?
Our essential tool is our analytical and creative minds, but we also use various devices and virtual machines to test apps, different browsers, and extensions when testing front end. We use TypeScript with Webdriver.IO for functional test automation, Postman, Charles Proxy, and other tools to go a little bit deeper.
If you want to:
- Functionally test our solutions on mobile and desktop apps;
- Report and overlook the resolution processes of software defects in cooperation with the dev team;
- Collaborate in developing strategies and propel their implementation;
- Launch and perform tests that don’t have detailed cases;
- Proactively share your experience and the best practices with other team members;
- Cooperate with other QA team members, product developers and managers to ensure smooth delivery of top quality solutions.
And this checks out:
- 2+ year of experience in manual testing;
- Interest in automated testing;
- Experience with software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Proactivity, creativity, sharpness, attention to detail & self-discipline;
- Curiosity in breaking things.
Bonus points if you:
- Programming skills and networking knowledge.
Here’s the deal:
- Gross salary 2100 – 3000 EUR/month;
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and a physical health coach;
- Half-day off on Summer Fridays AND your birthday;
- Flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- 1 day/month dedicated for learning with all the material you need;
- Oh, and premium Surfshark accounts for you, your family and friends!