Android Team Lead
What do we do?
We specialize in everything that goes into designing applications for the Android marketplaces. It’s about building a user friendly application both on the inside and out. We create experiences that users enjoy while maintaining the highest quality of our app. Eager to fix any bugs that come our way – we always have our bug spray next to us.
What are we about?
By challenging ourselves with new projects, we learn from doing. We look for ways to improve our application, add new stuff that would benefit us and the user, and also we take a lot of feedback from our users into account while brainstorming new ideas too!
Who works in our team?
What tools do we use?
Android Studio, Git, Firebase, Gradle, Kotlin, Coroutines, Dagger 2, Retrofit, LiveData, Remote data (Rest API & JSON), and MVVM design pattern.
If you want to:
- Manage a team of Android developers (establish workflows, drive objective and key results, help deliver on their tasks);
- Ensure the team’s wellbeing and professional development;
- Maintain high quality and timely delivery of projects;
- Create and maintain a backlog in cooperation with key stakeholders;
- Deliver feedback to the team on key performance metrics;
- Take part in solving some of the most interesting yet challenging issues in cybersecurity;
- Participate in project research and development processes as well as be responsible for making important decisions;
- Ensure high-quality code by keeping up to date with the most advanced and innovative tools;
- Actively come up with new initiatives and ideas to level up the app and UX.
And you can check off:
- Proven experience managing a mobile developers team;
- Proficiency in Android development (preferably working with Kotlin);
- Creative mindset;
- Ability to take matters into your own hands;
- Strong can-do attitude and outstanding problem-solving skills;
- Goal-oriented and data-driven growth mindset.
Here’s the deal:
- Gross salary 3300 – 6610 EUR/month;
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and a physical health coach;
- Half-day off on Summer Fridays AND your birthday;
- Flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- 1 day/month dedicated for learning with all the material you need;
- Oh, and premium Surfshark accounts for you, your family and friends!