We’re looking for someone ready to join our team of ambitious humans working to outsmart the competition in one of the most challenging cybersecurity markets – the VPN industry! We are driven by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making quality a norm. If you’re looking for the best tech challenge of your life, this is your sign.
If you want to:
- Develop Android applications with Kotlin;
- Work daily with the newest Google libraries including Coroutines, Dagger 2, Retrofit, LiveData;
- Collaborate on software projects with design and backend aspects;
- Work on the most interesting and complex issues in the cybersecurity area;
- Take part in researching, developing and taking initiative in project decisions;
- Stay up to date with cutting-edge tools to ensure excellent quality of the code;
- Provide new ideas and technologies that could enhance the application and UX.
And you can check off:
- 2+ year of experience in developing Android Apps with Kotlin;
- Knowledge of Android lifecycle management;
- Working with remote data (Rest API & JSON);
- Experience with systems monitoring, performance optimization, root cause analysis, and advanced troubleshooting;
- Initiative and creativity;
- Proven problem solving skills;
- Desire to code in the best secure practises.
Here’s the deal:
- Gross salary 2975 – 4960 EUR/month;
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and a physical health coach;
- Half-day off on Summer Fridays AND your birthday;
- Flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- 1 day/month dedicated for learning with all the material you need;
- Oh, and premium Surfshark accounts for you, your family and friends!