What do we do?
We specialize in everything that goes into designing applications for the Android marketplaces. It’s about building a user friendly application both on the inside and out. We create experiences that users enjoy while maintaining the highest quality of our app. Eager to fix any bugs that come our way – we always have our bug spray next to us.
What are we about?
By challenging ourselves with new projects, we learn from doing. We look for ways to improve our application, add new stuff that would benefit us and the user, and also we take a lot of feedback from our users into account while brainstorming new ideas too!
Who works in our team?
What tools do we use?
Android Studio, Git, Firebase, Gradle, Kotlin, Coroutines, Dagger 2, Retrofit, LiveData, Remote data (Rest API & JSON), and MVVM design pattern.
If you want to:
- Develop Android applications with Kotlin;
- Work daily with the newest Google libraries including Coroutines, Dagger 2, Retrofit, LiveData;
- Collaborate on software projects with design and backend aspects;
- Work on the most interesting and complex issues in the cybersecurity area;
- Take part in researching, developing and taking initiative in project decisions;
- Stay up to date with cutting-edge tools to ensure excellent quality of the code;
- Provide new ideas and technologies that could enhance the application and UX.
And you can check off:
- 2+ year of experience in developing Android Apps with Kotlin;
- Knowledge of Android lifecycle management;
- Working with remote data (Rest API & JSON);
- Experience with systems monitoring, performance optimization, root cause analysis, and advanced troubleshooting;
- Initiative and creativity;
- Proven problem solving skills;
- Desire to code in the best secure practises.
Here’s the deal:
- Gross salary 2975 – 4960 EUR/month;
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and a physical health coach;
- Half-day off on Summer Fridays AND your birthday;
- Flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- 1 day/month dedicated for learning with all the material you need;
- Oh, and premium Surfshark accounts for you, your family and friends!