What do we do?
Our goal is to ensure our business is in a strong financial position. We provide a multitude of payment options to our users, ensure our vendors are paid on time, partner with global banks, provide business insights and analytics, do budgeting and forecasting, annual audits, ensure accounting and tax compliance, and much more. Long story short: expect to know everything and everyone in the company!
What are we about?
We do everything in a very analytical and detail-oriented way. Not to mention, our positive problem-solving mindset helps us operate in a fast-growing and global company.
Who works in our team?
Financial controllers, accountants, finance analysts, banking, tax and payments experts. After work, we are a bunch of sports, arts and crafts enthusiasts – we run, repair cars, wakeboard, build furniture, crochet, play instruments – you name it, we do it!
What tools do we use?
Excel, Looker, Grafana, Google Analytics, Navision and several international banking platforms. Also we look after our customers’ payments via Stripe, Credorax, Google and Apple Pay, crypto, iDeal, Boleto, and many others.
If you want to:
- Work together with the accounting team to ensure timely and accurate processing of transactions for international entities according to IFRS principles;
- Take part in carrying out end-of-the-month closing procedures, including monthly journal entries, account reconciliations, and analysis of results;
- Help out with VAT and tax reporting-related tasks;
- Be responsible for processing bank statements, purchase invoices, and vendor card control;
- Perform Crypto accounting tasks;
- Be responsible for a couple of company’s accounts and perform end to end accounting independently;
- Support the annual financial statement preparation and audit process;
- Lend a helping hand in managing policies and actively seek ways to improve;
- Carry out other ad-hoc tasks.
And you can check off:
- Hands-on experience working as an accountant (at least 2 years);
- Ability to work with Excel and other relevant tools;
- Excellent English skills (both written and verbal).
Bonus points if you:
- Have worked in international accounting before;
- Are familiar with how Microsoft NAV works.
Here’s the deal:
- Gross salary 1580 – 2280 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and a physical health coach;
- Flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- Help with your professional growth by providing all the learning material you need;
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!