We are looking for someone to join our ambitious finance team in one of the fastest growing tech companies in the region, which over the span of only three years has become a blue-chip cybersecurity brand. If you are a diligent and analytical professional who thrives working in a rapidly growing international environment and helping carry the financial infrastructure on your shoulders, this role offers a great opportunity!
If you want to:
- Assist the accounting team in processing transactions (for Lithuanian and international entities according to IFRS principles) on time and accurately;
- Cooperate with the team to carry out month-end close procedures, such as preparing monthly journal entries, account reconciliations, and analyzing results;
- Take part in the company’s external audit of financial statements by preparing audit schedules and answering auditors’ questions;
- Carry out VAT and tax reporting-related tasks;
- Help manage policies and seek areas for improvement;
- Complete other ad-hoc tasks.
And you can check off:
- At least 1 year of experience working as an accountant or in a similar role;
- Proficiency in Lithuanian accounting standards;
- Strong understanding of Excel and other relevant tools;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Bonus points if you:
- Have previous experience in international accounting;
- Understand how Microsoft NAV works.
Here’s the deal:
- Gross salary 1550 – 2100 EUR/month;
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
- Private health insurance and a physical health coach;
- Flexibility regarding your work setting;
- Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
- Help with your professional growth by providing all the learning material you need;
- Oh, and a premium VPN account, of course!