NoBorders™- explore the internet freely
Surfshark works everywhere – even if you’re in Antarctica. NoBorders™ means that your app is prepared to weather extreme conditions, such as handling heavily restricted countries.
How can NoBorders™ benefit you?
- Enjoy the open internet with no arbitrary blocks or restrictions.
- Travel to restricted countries and still access any website.
- Access websites such as Facebook, Instagram, Wikipedia.
- Use VoIP apps (like WhatsApp or Telegram) anywhere in the world.
- Improve your internet experience, wherever you are.
Get a VPN with NoBorders™Get Surfshark
Works with all our popular apps
Frequently asked NoBorders™ questions:
1. Why can I turn NoBorders™ off?
Sometimes, if you’re in a restricted network (like a university, school, or at work), our app might work in a way that’s best suited for restrictive regions (like countries where the government controls the internet). When you turn NoBorders off, you signal to the app that it didn’t adapt to your needs correctly – and it’ll self-correct.
If you’re having any issues, please contact us by the live chat you can find on the bottom right corner on the website, or simply email us at [email protected]
2. Does NoBorders™ slow down the internet?
No, it should not affect your experience in any way.
3. Does this mean Surfshark works in a particular restricted country?
Yes! Chat with our support to learn more about where and how can you use Surfshark. Try live chat at the bottom right corner of this window, or simply write us an email at [email protected] and we’ll make sure you’re connected to the open internet in no time at all.